MBA programs in Barcelona are designed for working professionals and individuals with managerial experience. The courses focus on specific business specializations such as international marketing and global banking & finance.
The MBA programs at our business school in Barcelona are taught in English and classes take place in the evening from Monday to Friday, 7:00pm to 10:00pm with semesters beginning in October, January and March.
Students that pursue an MBA on the Barcelona campus will also earn a state-accredited degree from the Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
MBA programs in one of 11 majors:
- International Business
- Communication & Public Relations
- International Marketing
- Global Banking & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Sports Management
- Human Resources Management
- Design Management
DUAL QUALIFICATIONS ON CAMPUS:
- MSc in International Management (awarded by the University of Roehampton)
- MBA (awarded by the University of Roehampton)