Today's employers are searching for master's graduates with international exposure and specialized knowledge who will go on to be successful in the global business world.
The EU Business School Barcelona master's programs are three-term, one-year full-time programs (60 ECTS). Starting in October, January and March, they are designed to prepare students for specialized areas of business.
The master's programs at our business school in Barcelona are taught in English and classes take place in the evening from Monday to Friday, 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
The master's programs we offer at EU Barcelona are:
- Master in Management
- Master in Marketing
- Master in Finance
- Master in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Master in Digital Business
- Master in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
With the completion of one of the seven master's programs offered at EU Barcelona, you will earn:
- a state-recognized university master's degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, (título propio)
- a master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is international accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua